• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

You're All Invited to The 2020 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash on 3-21-2020

Just 26 Days!!
Spoke with an new EggHead buddy, Casey, and they will be at the Bash!!
What are you going to bring or cook? :mrgreen:

Mike posted a video about Texas Twinkies so thinking about doing those and a dessert.

Hey Farker ☺ Wild Bill....I love you buddy. I want to to go to this thing if it happens. I want to talk to you too. Been drink-thinkin alittle-lot tonight.
Lets talk when I'm sober.

Y'all say howdy to an OG Brother right here, my amigo Mark. Talk about a blast from the past!

Bill and I have talked about you, wondering how you were and I'm really happy that you checked in. Hope you can join us in March.

Last edited:
Hey Farker ☺ Wild Bill....I love you buddy. I want to to go to this thing if it happens. I want to talk to you too. Been drink-thinkin alittle-lot tonight.
Lets talk when I'm sober.

Hey FatDad it's gonna happen!! Glad to have you join us at the Bash!! :mrgreen:

Well boys and girls looks like we have only 20 Days till the Bash!
Shelly and I are both looking forward to seeing everyone!! :mrgreen:

Please don't! I can't handle the truth...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Only if you don't bring the new MAK will you be missed. :heh:

But Seriously, Was hoping your work schedule might change between now and then. You will be missed so don't be. :thumb:

If you go to the Isle du Bois web page it mentions about closures due to lake flooding damage and repair projects, including the Pavilion.

I just spoke with the Park and she said it should be open on or before the 21st!
They had just completed up grade work on the playground next to the pavilion and someone had made a mess of it just after the finished. So they are back doing repairs now.

She said they have plan B is to just move us to Pavilion 1 if need be, but she did not think that would be necessary.
I invited her to come join us. She said she had heard good things about us!!

See ya at the Bash in 17 days!! :mrgreen:

mod.gif
14 DAYS till the 2020 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash!
mod.gif

Wow! Would you look at that!
Only 14 Days till we meet up at Isle du Bois for the Bash!
:mrgreen:

[emoji26][emoji26][emoji26][emoji26]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back