Eye Opening Experience

LloydQ

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Well Brethren, time for a confession: I am a red blooded American male virile 60 year old country boy heterosexual male, and I just had my 1st taste of bbq off of a stickburner yesterday. It was worth the wait! Went to Killen's in Pearland, Tx. and had my 1st beef chuck rib. My GF said I looked like (for those old enough to remember) Muttley floating up in the air after my 1st bite.

Man, that was a good day.

I happened to be watching some of the cooking shows last night where they travel and hit local popular spots and Killens was one of them. From the looks of that visit, you must have had some dang good food!! I absolutely understand why you went in to Muttley mode.

It was the best smoked beef I ever tasted. Maybe the best smoked anything!

I happened to be watching some of the cooking shows last night where they travel and hit local popular spots and Killens was one of them. From the looks of that visit, you must have had some dang good food!! I absolutely understand why you went in to Muttley mode.

A quick pic of my plate:

Attachments

• IMG_20190713_122257_01.jpg
    IMG_20190713_122257_01.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 317
qq9tv4.png

My first dog out on my own was named Muttley. Cowdog-German Shepherd -Unknown Rest. Landlord stopped by for an “inspection” while I was at work and got bit- and pinned in my bedroom. Helluva dog.
Helluva meal.

Back