Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 6th Annual WilliePallooza BBQ Championship Brentwood, NY 4/5-4/7

Our 2nd year there and again a great time. Thanks Williie. And the smoked porter was very tasty.
Congrats to all the winners!

Had a great time this year. A little cold at night but wasn't the same without the rain. Congrats to the Fah Que boys and Brothers In Smoke. Nice to hang out and talk with friends while helping out such a great cause. Willie, thanks for all your efforts as well as everyone who made it all happen. Matt

Fah Que Barbecue

Has this team competed for long time in this area? Don't remember the name and it certainly is a name you would remember

Anyone check the parking lot today to see if Phil left or if he is still standing there admiring his new T-Shirt?

I think he was a little shocked, that HE received a BBQ Brethren T-shirt . . . with sleeves!

I hope he wears it (so that the rest of us don't have to look at the Tebow jersey anymore)

I recognized Sledneck, but wasn't sure if he was their advisor or if it's his team.

A little awkward for a moment with children in the audience the first time their name was called.

I am not familiar with Sledneck- I assume somenone you know from competition

The team is an amalgamation of two teams that have competed in the area for quite a while. Sledneck is Steve Zeravica of R2BQ.

Eric

LOL - I heard the name Adam Richman- put it in and sure enough his last few posts have been about bbq so I said wow I guess I did really drink a lot Saturday night- Man vs Food was there and did not even notice him. LOL

Back