Need help buying a smoker in suffolk county (LI, NY )

traumanurse13

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a new BBQ on Long Island, but don't know where to look for a good one. Any suggestions?

Not really sure what they even go for. Last one I had was cheap and the smoker box is falling apart. Now I am looking for a better one. Never looked for better ones before.

get a big green egg, everybody else(except me) seems to have one

Meadow Creek BBQ in New Holland, PA makes a great backyard model, they also drop ship. My sis was a trauma nurse on Stat Flight, good luck in your search

If I can piggie-back on this thread, what smoker would you recommend for $500 or less? Being in or near Suffolk would help.

Eric

If I can piggie-back on this thread, what smoker would you recommend for $500 or less? Being in or near Suffolk would help.

Eric

For $500 - go with 2 WSM's.... you'll max out space capacity for any need for cooking large qtys at once compared to any $500 offsets etc., have long burn times, low maintenance and not require lots of fuel (charcoal/wood) that add up over time as well.

Vinny has spoken wisely. Heed his advise.

For $500, two WSMs will give you a surprising amount of room, ability to do long overnight cooks with little or no intervention. They are my go to smokers.

Back