Roadside rescue

CrimsonSmoke

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I leave for work yesterday morning, off in the distance I see a round looking object coming into site. Oooo is that a grill at the crib I think to myself. As i get closer the alarms starting going off in the grill on the crub part of brain. I slow down and bingo there is the huge kettle mounted to a nice cart setting there. Now it's pouring rain as i look at it so I think naw I get it on the way home tonight. Start to pull off and slam on the brakes no way I got to get it now. So in the truck it goes. I get home and unload it in the rain and put in garage. Man this thing is huge. Its a char broil here is one like it. http://www.grillsdirect.com/charcoa...-carts/charbroil26inmagnumkettlecartgrill.cfm I was hopeing for a Weber but I take this one for the price

It looks in really good shape pics to come if it ever stops raining here in bama.

Nice score CrimsonSmoke, but are you sure that its raining and not everyone crying from the Bama loss to the Utes...:p

The title of your thread made me think you were gonna be showing some pron of some road kill that you rescued from the birds.:biggrin:
Great score!

Nice score Wesley. Sorry to hear about your Tide. Maybe this is your consolation prize.

You should have scene all the grills and cookers curb side after the hurricane. It was killing me. We had a rule that no one picked up others stuff or go to jail.

Back