• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roadside find

rw02kr43

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I was driving along and saw this out with the garbage. I stopped and the guy wanted $10 for it. So, now it's mine. Needs some cleaning, but yay!!!
100_9027.JPG

100_9031.JPG

100_9030.JPG

100_9028.JPG

Jason

Nice score, who would throw something like that away? It is still shiny?

He prolly bought a pure gasser cause this wasn't "fast" enough for him, since he didn't think much of it...

NICE CURBSIDE PICKUP THOUGH!!!!! In my town every year once a year in one week the city hauls anything away,,,, lots of sweet stuff like this is always found,, Well DONE!!!

OK... Definately a great score, but if it was out for the trash, why did you give him $10?

OK... Definately a great score, but if it was out for the trash, why did you give him $10?

I'm with you on this question.
Once it's at the curb with trash it's "public property."
He's not legally allowed to charge anything for the cost of his garbage.

Of course if you went to his door and asked him, then kudos to you for being that nice of a guy.
In either event, grats on the great score man!

grill

He did say he bought a gasser to replace this one. Weird. I also did go to the door to ask. I didn't want to just drive up and load it in the truck just in case there was something else going on other than trash.

Jason

Very nice score!

The guy should have paid you a $10 fine for setting such a fine piece of equipment out for the trash! Deplorable, reprehensible to think you could put that in the trash.

Back