View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 01:41 PM   #5
KORND4WG X
is Blowin Smoke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzadski View Post
Congrats! I would say that's a pretty good trade off. Those are some fine looking cookers
Thanks brother! I think I showed pretty good restraint to not hit the ‘place order’ button on the Workhorse until I sold the Open Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsp2 View Post
That's awesome. I have a lot of cookers, though you definitely have me beat. I'm also thinking through what I should do.

I currently have a small BGE, 22 inch kettle, 18 inch WSM, a Portable Kitchen (original...not the 360), and an Old Country Wrangler. I also have two smokey joes, a jumbo joe, an orion, and an electric smoker.

My number just got called for the Franklin offset. I think I will defer that, which I think is an option. I'm also seriously considering a Weber Summit Kamado E6.

I totally don't need either. I'm just torn and feel like I could tidy up a bit outside by consolidating. But hard to let go of cookers that are battle tested and work well!
Totally hear you. As I said the HB has made an appearance or 2 on CL but started regretting it almost immediately.

I saw a recent video on YouTube of the Franklin cooker and looks like a beast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwalters View Post
You’re one of the craziest Brethren I know… that’s why I love ya man! Congrats :-)
Hahah! Yeah hard to believe I’m actually downsizing lol. BTW I forgot to mention I still have my Grilla Chimp and just got on the list to upgrade to WiFi
KORND4WG X is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->