• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

2018 Former Prisoners of War picnic

You're a good man Dave, I'm proud to call you my friend. :)

The world would be a better place with more people like you, Dave. :clap:

One of my father's pilot buddies spent 7 years in the Hanoi Hilton. I've sent him a link to your post so he can see how you have honored his fellow brothers in arms.

It's always an Honor to do these cooks for our Veterans. And these guys are some very special ones in my opinion

Agreed.Thank God for our Vets.
Great work Dave ....Impressive indeed !

Thats a damn fine thing your group is doing for these guys. This country can never repay them for the suffering they endured defending our freedom, but doing things like this, lets them know there are still people who realize how special they are. And you sir are special Brethren for being a part of this.

Very nice, words just can't explain how much these people mean to us, thank you to them and Dave, as a Marine with life experiences that i prefer to not talk about my heart wells up with pride when people go out of their way to help each other. This is what I fought for.

Thank you all very much, not sure what else to say.
We do this, as I've said, to say thank you to our Veterans.
I don't know of any other way to do it really, so this seems to work :heh:

Thanks Bill!!! We greatly appreciate it my friend

Thank you to all the Veterans here, your service and sacrifice is GREATLY appreciated!!

Its a great thing you recognize those fellas. I would guess most you cook for have been WW II vets ?

My Dad was a WW II POW. If still with us, he would've appreciated being recognized. And those still living get a big kick out of someone noticing.

I was able to contact the last surviving member of Dad's B-17 crew, and he was thrilled that I found him and to talk about those days, no matter how hard they were.

Yes sir Lynn, most are WWII Veterans.
There was a Korean War Veteran in the group as well. I believe he passed last year.

I imagine it was great to talk to your dads crew member. Those guys saw some real s**t and there's no question there. They are true Hero's

Back