Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Chicken Wings" Throwdown is...

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
AClarke44!

Congrats
to AClarke44 on an Awesome Throwdown win!

Applausegif1_zps69da9f92.gif

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Chicken Wings", AClarke44 shall receive....

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate, available in two distinct styles!
Just send Shagdog a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) which style you want, and the name of your dish and you will receive it within 7 business days OR sooner!

2) The chance to pick the next TD category that starts on Friday 2/2!
Just send me and Shagdog a PM ASAP with your proposed new category for review.

3)
2 racks of Kurobuta St. Louis style spare ribs from Snake River Farms![FONT=&quot] Each rack weighs approx. 2 lbs and is a $70 value! [/FONT]You can learn more about this fine specimen of pork HERE.

You can check out the Snake Farms Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Snake River Farms to explore the incredible beef & pork choices they have available.
:thumb:

To redeem your prize, please follow these instructions EXACTLY. Send a PM to Moose with the following:

1. Your full name
2. Shipping Address(No PO boxes)
3. Phone Number
4. E
mail address

AClarke44

View the Vote Thread

Oh damn! Really! :shock: Wow..... Thanks for the votes guys. I'm surprised because there were so many great looking entries....

Thanks again.....can't wait to cook up those sweet looking ribs from Snake River Farms!

Oh damn! Really! :shock: Wow..... Thanks for the votes guys. I'm surprised because there were so many great looking entries....

Thanks again.....can't wait to cook up those sweet looking ribs from Snake River Farms!

You shouldn't be so surprised, that was a great entry. Congratulations, and be sure and post a pic of those ribs!

Nicely done. Great looking presentation.

Nice job! :eusa_clap

Congrats on a fine win! :clap:

You shouldn't be so surprised, that was a great entry. Congratulations, and be sure and post a pic of those ribs!

Well done Andrew!

Congratulations :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks guys!

You killed it, brother. Well done.

Enjoy those ribs!
Thanks Marc! I can't wait to eat those ribs. They look great on the website!

What a superb looking plate of food
Thanks Titch!

It was a gorgeous presentation. Well deserved win!
Thanks Bob! Time for you to get your PBC cookin for a Throw Down...:mrgreen:

Great win against some great entries. Congratulations!
I agree Mike, there were some great entries! Thanks!

Congrats Andrew! Great entry. Those SRF ribs are awesome.

Back