THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T

The Pickled Pig

I received my first order of single use cutting boards today. About how many should I plan to bring to each contest?

I just bring the box..i use used 6, maybe 8 depending on if there is recreational cooking.

I use one for trimming big cuts Friday afternoon. Bring ribs and chicken pre trimmed. I use one for seasoning ribs Saturday morning. One more for cutting ribs at turn-in and one for slicing brisket. That's 4. Now if I do a beef tenderloin for breakfast I need another for cutting it.

I usually put in a new pack when I get down to 10-12 left.

I got a couple from DrBBQ last year but misplaced them, anyone got a linky for the cardboard ones that form a tray?

Yes, but the shipping is the killer. It's just shy of $20 ($42 total)! I get mine for $33.10 to my door.

John

hmm... Not sure where your at, but it's no where near that expensive for me... Of course, I usually order 2 to 3 at a time, and the cost including shipping is about $30 per pack...

hmm... Not sure where your at, but it's no where near that expensive for me... Of course, I usually order 2 to 3 at a time, and the cost including shipping is about $30 per pack...

Or just catch Joe at a contest. He always has them...saves the shipping too!

Back