• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

NE Ohio Fall BBQ Bash - 10.17.20

Not that I’ve found so far, outside of the Texas Roadhouse, which is pretty decent

Want to make this a mini food vacation. Cleveland & Pittsburgh aren't too far away? Don't know much about them. Any good food destinations there? Was thinking of maybe making a detour through Cincy on the way back, but don't know if I want to try that abomination they call chili down there.

Any suggestions for side trips that are close by?

Let me think about that, Andy. I'll let you know.

Thinking about frying up some Walleye Bites for the bash....and Marty, maybe I can send you home with a bag too. Don't know your travel plans but maybe we can work it out.

I'm not sure what to bring. Either a couple of pavlova's or my homemade beef sausages...I'm leaning towards the sausages.

I’ll have the Shirley and the Humphreys going with room available.

Also have a couple of kettles, 14.5 WSM and a Blackstone for those that might need cooker space

I’m probably gonna cook a pork butt or two , some ribs and maybe try my hand at a brisket again.

The Texas Bash is the following week, much closer if you'll already be in Texas.

If I can get everything unpacked and moved in I just might make it. It's only a 6 hour drive from Amarillo to Belton.

Yes indeed!
Depending on how this one goes, I may host a spring and a fall bash each year

My daughter and family lived in Beaver, PA for three years, that would have made it much easier to make it back for a BASH. But you still lived here then.

Long term forecast and weather history for Homeworth, OH on Oct. 17

0c7cf2130152dce0572a3ca4db178b38.jpg

Bash update!

We will have live entertainment from the local duo Chris & Scott playing from 3pm-6pm

Music to bbq by

f2f6faf1fd9485a89712a5e316b33b3b.jpg

If you are in driving (or flying) distance of this event, we want to welcome you to join us in the first annual NE Ohio BBQ Bash at Sir Porkalot HQ.

10/17/20

God I hope to make it emphysema, copd etc or not....prayers brethren prayers.......if I don’t ........ do something with the Fosters :thumb:

You brethren are good folks....mostly. And I’m thankful to be able to mingle with ya lll.even just online

God I hope to make it emphysema, copd etc or not....prayers brethren prayers.......if I don’t ........ do something with the Fosters :thumb:

You brethren are good folks....mostly. And I’m thankful to be able to mingle with ya lll.even just online

Come on out! I'm bringing a couple DIFFERENT bottles of Jeppson's. :wink:

Back