• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Traeger Timberline Rotisserie

Beefcake

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has modified a Timberline to accommodate a Rotisserie. I am seriously considering it. Any thoughts/feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

I'm not to sure I'm ready to put hole in mine but I'm interested to see what you come up with.

I just looked at mine, I think you would have to mount the motor in the hopper otherwise the spit rod would be riding pretty high in the chamber. But it is doable if you really want to cut up your cooker.

Rotisserie

Would be very easy to put a rotisserie in that cooker. The motor would need to be mounted on the non-hopper side, You would need to use a small stand inside the cooker for the other spit rod mount. I have done two of these conversions but not to that brand of cooker but it would still work. The only drilling you would need to do is one 3/4" hole in the one side of the cooker. Parts needed would be a rotisserie motor, a spit rod with the two forks and a spit rod bearing for the other end mount, and a spit rod that is the correct length. The stand for the one side can be fabricated out of some loose metal parts or I have even done one out of a small metal book end. Easy Peasy

Old Dave, sounds like a winning plan to me. I think I have my spring project identified. Thanks!

Would be very easy to put a rotisserie in that cooker. The motor would need to be mounted on the non-hopper side, You would need to use a small stand inside the cooker for the other spit rod mount. I have done two of these conversions but not to that brand of cooker but it would still work. The only drilling you would need to do is one 3/4" hole in the one side of the cooker. Parts needed would be a rotisserie motor, a spit rod with the two forks and a spit rod bearing for the other end mount, and a spit rod that is the correct length. The stand for the one side can be fabricated out of some loose metal parts or I have even done one out of a small metal book end. Easy Peasy

or this

Rotisserie

Mr. Beefcake,

If you need any help or where to get all the parts, just pm me and I can help you out. I would need the width of the inside of the cooker to make up a bill of material.

Back