Status
Not open for further replies.
Our local Sam's Club had their 2-20# bags of Kingsford Blue for $9.88.

I got mine next door at Wal-Mart.

I was in Walfart last night for other reasons, and even though I have sworn off cooking w/ unnatural fuel, I couldn't resist buying 1 twin-pack. :doh:.

Maybe I'll give it to my b-i-l. Not sure how it'll work on his gasser though. :tsk:

BRUCE, their (HD) in-store paper will say 12.88, but the cost should be 9.88. If you google your areas HD paper online (I believe someone or myself might have post a link earlier), it will show the 9.88 cost. I would show that to them (they should know already though).....

Or you could go the wally route.......but if you do HD, plus the paypal discount, it comes out cheaper than wally worlds......good luck

HD is cheaper than wally only if you buy 8 or less with the PP discount. After 320 pounds, the price goes back to wally's favor. You can work the deal to your best advantage by purchasing from both if you need a large quantity. Run the numbers for yourself.

My haul consisted of - 7 20lbs twin packs from HD & picked up 7 bags of Cowboy from True Value.

P1010367.jpg

P1010368.jpg

This now brings my stockpile to:

Briquettes - KBB & KComp = 403.50lbs

Lump - Cowboy, Wicked Good WW, Royal Oak = 290lbs

Should be set for a few months anyways :thumb:

We really gonna go back and forth over a few pennies a pound???

Hell yeah when you're talkin' 'bout a thousand pounds!!!

Originally Posted by JP7794
Since there are always multiple threads on this every year, I am going to start one early. I will bump it once the sales begin. I will also edit this post (if it will let me) and keep all the sales in the OP.

If you find a good price, please check the thread before posting it. Please include the brand, size, price, and price per pound.

************************************************** ************************************************** *********
Brethren Cowboy lump thread.

************************************************** ************************************************** *********
Restaurant Depot
Royal Oak lump
17.7 lbs.
$8.99
$0.51 per lb.

Sorry Toney. You can only edit a post for four hours after it is submitted.

Walmart only had 8 double packs left....so I had to hit Home Depot, too....as well at the local gas station to put more air in my truck tires post purchase...:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Attachments

• King.jpg
    King.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 218
Bought 240 pounds from HD today:becky:
With the 120 pounds I had from the last sale I think I'm good for the summer!:thumb:

Bought a 1/2 ton = 25 two packs at HD
Another customer was less than polite when she thought I had bought it all!
Then they rolled out my pallet and loaded my truck for me.

Bought a 1/2 ton = 25 two packs at HD
Another customer was less than polite when she thought I had bought it all!
Then they rolled out my pallet and loaded my truck for me.

Mouthy women that like to BBQ, I need to visit where you live some day. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back