View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 10:37 PM   #72
Bob C Cue
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AClarke44 View Post
Bob reminded me about trying out the 22.5 weber coal grate in the PBC to sit the PBC coal basket on for searing (I had forgotten. .oops). It's a tad smaller than the PBC grill grate but it fit. I have the version 1 PBC so I'm not sure if it'll fit the new version because I believe the tabs to hold the grill grate on are different in the V2. If they are the same size it should work. I pushed the coal grate all the way to one side and it still stayed on the tabs so it'll definitely work. Here's a centered pic.
Thanks.I think the grate brackets on the PBC are about the same length as on the original.They are round pegs as opposed to the flat L brackets. I may try to do some veggie grilling this weekend.still have not used the new PBC with the iffy weather this weekend. Son will will be visiting us this weekend so definitely hoping to do multiple cooks. He likes my Q and the PBC.
Thermapen Classic
Thermoworks Smoke

Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast
Bob C Cue is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->