Creekstone v SNF or other ribs

Montana Jack

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Jack
Missed out on the Creekstone sale, but made me want to see if something was worth the price over the Swift 3 pack baby backs. Not unhappy, just wondering if something was that much better. Bought some kubota pork chops from SNF a while back on sale and they worth it (on sale). Any thoughts on a better rib (for family) baby back or St Louis.

Disclaimer: I'm talking spares not baby backs

My experience with ordering ribs has been hit or miss, mostly miss. When I'm ordering, I'm usually ordering foitcompetition purposes, so while quality is important, consistency is most important. WIThout fail, I'm continuously underwhelmed by the lack of consistency in the order. By that I'm talking about ribs that are extremely thin and occasionally extremely thick requireing major trimming or too fatty. Shame on me for buying something site unseen and expecting all of them to be top notch quality.

Lately, I've been finding the single pack Tyson ribs at Walmart to be OK for eating ribs if you pick through enough packages. One store carries Prairie Fresh, but they only put out a small selection so hard to find more than one good one at a time.

Back