Fathers Day

Larred

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
What you all cooking for Father's day? I am doing Pork Chops, Taters, & Onions!Going to do on the Gas grill. No time for a fire. Tomorrow is also my birthday. Happy FATHER'S DAY to ALL!!!!!

Brisket, mac/cheese, homemade venison sausage, chicken leg quarters, ribeye steaks, fried Boudin balls (appetizer), baked potatoes and cornbread. Happy Father's day to all!!!!

Did ribs today, and if God blesses us with another rainless day (please!) will be doing chicken tacos tomorrow on the Performer.

Happy birthday! Hope it's great!

Brisket, Pork shoulder, potato salad, and cole slaw for my FIL.

Happy Birthday Larred!

Son in law and I are cooking brisket for the first time on his PBC classic.The meat is my father's day present from him and my daughter. We are both excited!

Strawberry short cake with the 15 pounds of fresh strawberries the girls picked today. Yes that's what's for B, L, D. Tis the season and oh so yummy.

Don't judge me!!

2 pork loins with some grilled squash, eggplant, corn and Piña coladas for the girls while they float in the pool. :grin: many many Bud Lite Limes for me...Smokin is hot work when it's 94 outside! :shock:

Happy fathers day and B Day We are having pork and sourkraut with mashed potatoes Cook is going to be in doors Weather is supposed to be ugly and no covers over the grill area

I think we are going to do some ribs and a butt. And some Mac and cheese. Grilled zucchini. Something with macho mayo that I got in the mail today.

I'm doing a brisket on my cookshack fec100, and beef ribs on my brand new Karabeque c60. Tomorrow is also my bday, and summer solstice. Meeting stepsons fiancé for first time, so hopefully she will enjoy the eats.

Going to try my hand at beef short ribs and do some chicken thighs as a backup in case the ribs don't go as planned. Happy Birthday Larred and Happy Father's Day to my fellow dads.

Did 3 tri tips, 2 kielbasas, a rack of bacon and a rack of bell peppers in the Bandera today. The bacon & peppers went into potato salad. The grandkids ate well and the wife & I have plenty of leftovers for tomorrow

Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, country gravy and a big garden salad.

Brisket, pork butt, pork loin, pork belly (appetizer), smoked coleslaw, pinto beans with smoked jalapeños and beef chorizo, and peaches-and-greens salad.

Goodness, I'd like to be at all your places, sounds like great food all over the place. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Have a great Fathers Day all!!!!!

Just fired up the Weber to cook some Conecuh sausage (thanks TuscaloosaQ) for breakfast; ribeyes, taters & salad for dinner

Back