• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Killer deal on butts

H

hd4me

A friend of mine is a food salesman for a large company. He calls me Tuesday and says "pork butts are on sale but you have to buy a case". So I took the deal. 60 lbs to a case, 8 butts, 7.5 to 8 lbs each................. 70 cents a pound!!!!:mrgreen: The problem I have now is I don't have enough room in the freezer:mad: so I have butts at three different friends house's until they see the smoke.

A friend of mine is a food salesman for a large company. He calls me Tuesday and says "pork butts are on sale but you have to buy a case". So I took the deal. 60 lbs to a case, 8 butts, 7.5 to 8 lbs each................. 70 cents a pound!!!!:mrgreen: The problem I have now is I don't have enough room in the freezer:mad: so I have butts at three different friends house's until they see the smoke.

Eventually someone is going to call you to "get your butt out of their house" but until then you're good to go with a great score.

Smoke on!

I would but I don't have any place to put it. I guess its time to break down and buy a deep freeze?!?!?!?!?

If you can keep getting deals like that, the freezer will be paid for with the meat savings in no time.

I wish some of you guy's lived closer to me, I can get these kind of deals all the time, pork, beef, chicken and all cuts but I have to get the large quantity's.

How long before one of your friend's calls and says.....I have a butt in the freezer can you smoke it for me.........LOL.

I would but I don't have any place to put it. I guess its time to break down and buy a deep freeze?!?!?!?!?

I have room..... for maybe 1 or 2......

I wish some of you guy's lived closer to me, I can get these kind of deals all the time, pork, beef, chicken and all cuts but I have to get the large quantity's.

Dang it, just over 200 miles each way... a little too far with the price of gas these days....

Pork is at all time low. A friend of my told me today that he bought a 600lb gilt for 21cent apound at the stock yards

Back