Birthday Smoke Session

It all looks fantastic! Happy Birthday Neighbor. May you have many, many more. :hug::grin:

Looks like great food and great drink, just what I would have expected from you. If you need help with some of those bottles, let me know! Have you ever had the Aberlour A'Bunadh? That is a fantastic bottle. ENJOY brother.

Your food looks great Sako! You have some good friends too. Whiskey isn't something I get a lot but when you get a good one, it is very enjoyable. Glad it was a great birthday.

Happy birthday Sako! What a great cook and the gifts look awesome!!

Definitely looks like you had a delicious birthday Sako, cakes look great especially that Blueberry Chiffon cake.

You got a great crew & it's well deserved! :clap2: All the eats look perfect & I'm sure they tasted that way too. I'm guessing at least one of those cakes is from Porto's? Not working on that side of town anymore - I miss that spot!

Great cooking and happy birthday, Sako! :whoo:

Looks like your friends knows good liquor. Food looks great and happy birthday.

OUTSTANDING!!!!! :thumb:

That alligator/crocodile tablecloth set me back a minute! Impressive!

Glad to see that the good food and better people were in abundance this weekend! I am also happy to see that you had a great birthday and my wish for you is to have a better one next year...and the next...and the next...

Back