Slow n Sear Deluxe $40 off for 22" model

Wish I had seen the you tube videos on this product before I jumped though. I have the charcoal baskets that came with my Kettle and apparently the SnS and proper use of the baskets produces nearly the same results (with one video insisting that the Kettle baskets even perform better). Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to using the new toy.
Anyone with practical experience with both on the site? Your thoughts and opinions?

Wish I had seen the you tube videos on this product before I jumped though. I have the charcoal baskets that came with my Kettle and apparently the SnS and proper use of the baskets produces nearly the same results (with one video insisting that the Kettle baskets even perform better). Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to using the new toy.
Anyone with practical experience with both on the site? Your thoughts and opinions?

I have used the Weber charcoal baskets and have never gotten anywhere close to 8 hours of burn time for smoking. With that being said, I ordered 4 SNS deluxe baskets. One for myself and three as Christmas gifts for family and friends. šŸ˜

I have used the Weber charcoal baskets and have never gotten anywhere close to 8 hours of burn time for smoking. With that being said, I ordered 4 SNS deluxe baskets. One for myself and three as Christmas gifts for family and friends. šŸ˜
I've never used the kettle for smoking. I will try a butt when I get it.

Thanks for the heads up Suds! I've been sitting on the fence for quite a while on one of these and the price is definitely right. But $50 USD shipping to me is something I can't swallow dangit.

Thanks for the heads up! I finally bit on one along with their SS grate since I beat out my original coated grate. Can't wait to use it!

I wish they would do one more run of the low profile SnS's for the Weber summit charcoal grills. I know the deluxe is a close fit but the ocd in me would never be able to rest with the little bit it raises the grates.

Just received mine and glad to say that I'm impressed by the gauge of the metal involved and generally, the construction of the unit. The coal baskets supplied with my kettle at purchase cannot compare with the construction of this unit. Look forward to my first cook.

Just received mine and glad to say that I'm impressed by the gauge of the metal involved and generally, the construction of the unit. The coal baskets supplied with my kettle at purchase cannot compare with the construction of this unit. Look forward to my first cook.

It is solid for sure George. Having paid full price twice it's really is a steal at $60. Of course its useful as heck.

Back