• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

NE Ohio Fall BBQ Bash - 10.17.20

Hotel booked, I'm officially coming. Anyone else staying at the Hampton in Alliance?

Now what to cook? Thinking maybe bringing some sausages from a local place, or maybe some Chicago Char Dogs or maybe a Tri Tip, or... Got an updated list of how many are coming or who's cooking what?

I am.

We’re ready for ya!
Can’t wait!

cf6676532b72fef03f156b87e2c721ec.jpg

b9f1d3f1534eb881b1ec3106119ae444.jpg

1484b6f398bf85ebc28d7955ad076084.jpg

itinerary is set. we will leave Saturday morning as early as we can...sounds like festivities will be underway early. I will have two smaller briskets in tow already cooked and resting, ready to eat upon arrival as well as a giant bowl of Becky's tater salad. sorry john it will probably have mustard in it.

room booked at the Hamptons for Saturday night. we will meander our way home through Ohio on Sunday, something about a drive-thru safari...I'm sure nothing can go wrong with that

I can't wait

itinerary is set. we will leave Saturday morning as early as we can...sounds like festivities will be underway early. I will have two smaller briskets in tow already cooked and resting, ready to eat upon arrival as well as a giant bowl of Becky's tater salad. sorry john it will probably have mustard in it.

room booked at the Hamptons for Saturday night. we will meander our way home through Ohio on Sunday, something about a drive-thru safari...I'm sure nothing can go wrong with that

I can't wait

Be careful going to the drive through safari the day after a BBQ Bash...you’re still might smell like yummy smoked meat :)

I hope some of the beer I'm bringing actually makes it to the bash... :shock:

Since i follow Steve (smoke ninja) and John (SirPorkalot) on Untappd I'm pretty sure that there will lots of excellent beer available Saturday. Just wish I could be there at the Hampton tonight to help keep y'all in line since old Texans never overindulge at Bashes (or pre or post Bashes). Just ask gtr or Bill-Chicago.

Since i follow Steve (smoke ninja) and John (SirPorkalot) on Untappd I'm pretty sure that there will lots of excellent beer available Saturday. Just wish I could be there at the Hampton tonight to help keep y'all in line since old Texans never overindulge at Bashes (or pre or post Bashes). Just ask gtr or Bill-Chicago.

The fact you don't follow Bill-Chicago on Untappd makes me realize I have been drinking alone.

You make me think I have a problem

The fact you don't follow Bill-Chicago on Untappd makes me realize I have been drinking alone.

Now Bill, y'know I follow you and a buncha other Brethrens. Was just talking about ones that will be there tomorrow.

IIRC, that weekend of the Chicago Bash last year got me 25 new beers on Untappd.

I bought some Hazy IPAs once I got in. I was looking forward to hotel shenanigans, but I'm beat after traveling all day.

I'll be out fairly early. I have Bloody Mary fixings.

You can't drink all day if you dont start in the morning.

I haven't been on untappd in a bit but I do know how to represent the mitten. 26 different craft beers from Michigan as an offering to our host.

VEorOHth.jpg

andy, do you like stouts? I have something for you also

I'll be wrapping briskets soon then off to bed......we ride at dawn (well when Willow wakes up)

IjfYS9hh.png

Back