I have an awesome Wife

Big George's BBQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I met my wife trying to pick up her sister. Now Ann is incredible but Kay is awesome. She wanted to make my birthday today special. Normally we say Happy Birthday and that’s it. Not today. She said this is a BIG One. She thought of and arranged for me to get 6 spicy steamed blue crabs. I picked them up and was told get what you want. I added 6 oysters on the 1/2 shell and a soft shell crab. For Kay I got 6 jumbo shrimp and a nice looking crab cake. It was excellent. I ate the oysters soft shell crab and 6 hard shell crabs. I could have eaten more but I thought I would her Kermit calling for Miss Piggy. I washed this down with Dogfish 120 and finished it off with Oreos and McCallan’s 12 yo Scotch. I wish I could post a Pic. I was able to on Facebook and can in an EMAIL but not here

Sounds like you've had an amazing birthday.

We're thankful that you continue to share yours and celebrate ours with the wider Brethren Family every year!

Your better half sure sounds like a keeper.

Best regards and many happy returns,
Shadow / Marc

You, sir, have to be ready for a nap after that because I certainly would be. Sounds like a great birthday and your wife certainly took good care of you today. Hang on to her!!

Sounds great! 6 Crabs... it's gotten to this. (I used to steam a bushel for $80), had a place near the Bay...

I could maybe walk you through Imgur.com... it's not simple, but not impossible...

but if I can do it....

Sounds great! 6 Crabs... it's gotten to this. (I used to steam a bushel for $80), had a place near the Bay...

I could maybe walk you through Imgur.com... it's not simple, but not impossible...

but if I can do it....

I looked at imgur.com,got scared,logged back on to lurke.

I looked at imgur.com,got scared,logged back on to lurke.

Never heard of Lurke. So you make an account at IMGUR and in the upper right hand there is, magically - YOUR Name in a circle, click, find browse, find your image, double click and it may upload. Then TO POST find the pic, I click on Message boards, right click or double click - not sure, I click it all.. then look below and click Large thumbnail, otherwise the image is tiny or ridiculous.. WHEW!

Someone must at some point make a seamless uploading app soon, it is ridiculous.

That sounds awesome, George. I am sure plenty here would be happy to help you get your pic(s) up here. You can shoot me an email to (see below) and I will be glad to get them sized and posted

sliding_billy
at
hotmail
dot
com

Damn George, don't you recognize a trap when you see it? When the time comes and she springs the trap you'll be expected to not only match her supposed greatness but at least triple her greatness.
Good luck to you sir, your going to need it.
Ed

And just like that, we have a picture of the feast. Let's do this right and get it from the IMG and resized.

rU1ZtzQ.jpg

Last edited:
Back