THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phrasty

Babbling Farker
Hey everyone! I've been so busy recently that I really haven't time to do much grilling, and tonight I decided enough was enough! :boxing: SoI did a couple nice 1" think bone in-pork chops for dinner. Very happy with the way they came out! Thought I'd take a couple pics for the TD... Here's what went down. :thumb:

I cut off a couple pork chops from some meat I had for a job the other day and decided to do them tonight. Started off with 1" frenched chops:

88582cf4.jpg

Put on some infused EVOO and seasoned them up with some fancy salt :wink:, fresh cracked black pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika and some chili flakes:

ed6ea160.jpg

0ca405e1.jpg

Threw them on the grill RS to smoke with some Lychee wood then seared them to 155˚ IT:

a22aeb0b.jpg

6e52b6f1.jpg

ee8c9d4a.jpg

861671a3.jpg

Then plated them up over some garlic & butter "steamed" veggies (Cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms and pumpkin).

0e1ec753.jpg

1e7cd4cd.jpg

9f1611a8.jpg

They came out so nice and juicy! No sauce needed here! :thumb: Well, thanks for looking guys.

Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks guys! :thumb:

Drool worthy! What was the evoo infused with?

Hey Guerry, I do batches of EVOO when I get it in bulk... Its just garlic, dried chillis & Rosemary... Good stuff! Always have a bottle of the stuff around.. I've done some with peppercorns too. You can do it with whatever you want. :thumb:

***Forgot to add a pic I had... :icon_blush:
04847a30.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
Back