THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poobah wrote:"
The difference? Subscriptions add features, which you all already have, and it will ask you in a year if u want to renew. Donations are one shot deals and can be done any time. Subscriptions are at $20-$50-$100 for a year, and Donations can be anything you want. Both can be used at anytime also.

I will convert ALL donations over to subscriptions. If anyone DOES not want that to happen, post or send me a PM. "

This in the "Spilled Beer" thread.

As soon as I crawl out of this hole that my kids have dug for me, I'll give a little donation......I can still post in the meantime though....right?:biggrin:

I like the darker beer in the mug Poob. Thanks. A nice amber ale is what Im all about.

Im not a Coors Lite guy. Coors Lite is like sex in a canoe.... Just a little too close to water for me. :lol:

There I finally got it done. whew!!

Hey I do have beers now hoo rah!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got it completed. Those beers sure do look good o great one. Hint Hint...

Is this a great place or what?:eusa_clap

I like the darker beer in the mug Poob. Thanks. A nice amber ale is what Im all about.

Im not a Coors Lite guy. Coors Lite is like sex in a canoe.... Just a little too close to water for me. :lol:

LMAO!! Hey Phil get this guy an Ale will ya please...lol:wink:

Back