View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 01:53 PM   #8
Sid Post
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwalters View Post

A bit more personal, but having been a member of the MAK family for a little over 4 years, I cannot speak highly enough about the company and the product. When I make reference to the "MAK family" I don't say that flippantly. Not only have I never had a grill/smoker go through my backyard that I loved and enjoyed more than my MAK 2 Star, but I have never experienced a grill company that cares for and appreciates their customers more so than MAK Grills. Just a couple of examples...

1) Several years ago, as fires were sweeping through Northern CA, I noticed an incoming call from a (503) area code. It was MAK Grills just checking to make sure my family and I were ok. What grill company does that? Sounds more like a family, doesn't it?

2) A few months back, my wife and I were dealing with some pretty heavy family stuff. MAK Grills caught wind of the fact that we were going through a storm, and next thing we find is a card in our mailbox signed by everyone at MAK Grills just letting us know they were thinking about us and wishing us well. What grill company does that? Sounds more like a family, doesn't it?

I am definitely not the only one to report these kind and caring gestures displayed by the fine folks at MAK. I recently saw one of their customers get a minor burn from their hot grill. Next thing that customer finds is a get-well card in the mail with a bandaid for the burn... lol. Not only is it the kindness, but it's also their high level of integrity that has caught my attention. It's the whole package!

Sooo, back the the grills... let's get this thread rolling with all things MAK :)
Truly awesome customer service! Things like this make people lifelong customers and ambassadors of the company and its products. And, these are the types of companies I personally think we should go out of our way to support in general.