Long time coming

The Pigman

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Today is a big day for Smokin' Blues BBQ as the truck/kitchen is finnaly done. I have a appointment on the 31st at the Board of Health to get my Mobile Food Lic.
I owe alot to The Brethren.....I have learned alot about the kitchen and competition and smoking here and have made alot of GOOD friends....THANKS to ALL.....

Attachments

• DSCI0904.jpg
    DSCI0904.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 282
  • DSCI0900.jpg
    DSCI0900.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 281
  • DSCI0901.jpg
    DSCI0901.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 282
  • DSCI0902.jpg
    DSCI0902.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 281
Now you are ready for the next Great American Food Truck Race :becky:

Good luck, your truck/kitchen looks great! Is the safe is for your secret recipes? Or for all the money I hope you'll be making?

Both money and reciepes. I was looking for file cabnet to keep all my 220 cords and 110 cords and outdoor items and this one came with a safe which was a plus. Hopefully I will have to make it bigger to hold all the cash....

Good luck, your truck/kitchen looks great! Is the safe is for your secret recipes? Or for all the money I hope you'll be making?

Looks like an awesome kitchen to me. Best of luck with your upcoming adventures and hopefully the H.D. will give you their blessing the first time around. I with FUNVET on this one, join the Great American Food Truck Race. :becky:

That looks good to go and good luck with everything...

Outstanding looking final photos Roger.
Best of luck on your inspection!!!

WOW! Looks great bro!

Looking forward to some more apple pie in the finished rig! :thumb:

Back