AKMIMNAK

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Ordered exactly 28 days ago today. Built and delivered in four weeks. Amazing for a high quality offset!

-Lone Star Grillz' brand new 20x42 stick burner design-

Time to unwrap my present, see y'all again in some days :)

Yeehaa! Congrats and you got a lot of folks waiting on pics and reviews (myself included). Thanks in advance!

Enjoy:thumb: and waiting here:eusa_clap

WHAT! you making us wait...

That's awesome! I can't wait to see your photos.

I received my shipping info today & it has me somewhat confused. My LSG offset is being shipped via Southwestern Motor Transport. It says that the due date is 6/22 but the "Delivery Appointment" is listed as 7/3. Does that mean that it could arrive between 6/22 & 7/3 or does it mean that I shouldn't expect it to arrive until 7/3?

Maybe he’s not interested in unpacking it and he’s busy doing laundry or something. Only reasonable explanation for why we have NO PICTURES.

Although he did say he was going to do video. Maybe it’s in post production?

I know. He tried to load a 130lb hog into the cooker and it fell on him. Someone go check on him!!

He’s Probally Gettin to Know Her before he introduces her to Us..........:shock:

Not even a pic of the crate? Not cool bro! :heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's awesome! I can't wait to see your photos.

I received my shipping info today & it has me somewhat confused. My LSG offset is being shipped via Southwestern Motor Transport. It says that the due date is 6/22 but the "Delivery Appointment" is listed as 7/3. Does that mean that it could arrive between 6/22 & 7/3 or does it mean that I shouldn't expect it to arrive until 7/3?

Hmmmm.....I'm not sure. The way it worked for me is they called me to set up a delivery appointment once the smoker made it to my nearest freight terminal.

Back