• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Like Pizza? Show Us Your Pies and Enter the BBQ Brethren October SPECIAL "National Pizza Month Throwdown"!

Pizza two ways tonight! One White sauce and one red as a base.

This will be the second time we try cooking pizza on the LSG in the firebox. Last time I tried a pizza stone on the firebox rack with the fire underneath. Wasn't thrilled with how it turned out as a bit too much heat on the stone had the crust getting done prior to the top being nice and brown. Tonight I will move the griddle down into the firebox onto the fire grate with the coal bed pushed to the back. Wish me luck!

Pizza two ways tonight! One White sauce and one red as a base.

This will be the second time we try cooking pizza on the LSG in the firebox. Last time I tried a pizza stone on the firebox rack with the fire underneath. Wasn't thrilled with how it turned out as a bit too much heat on the stone had the crust getting done prior to the top being nice and brown. Tonight I will move the griddle down into the firebox onto the fire grate with the coal bed pushed to the back. Wish me luck!

Mark, looking forward to your entry! Don't forget:

***NOTE: This thread is an announcement. Please post your entries HERE NOT in this Qtalk thread!***

Late submission here. Margherita Pizza is the first. The second is a Margherita Pizza with some pepperoni. Both cooked on my outdoor ooni 16". Each one cooked in < 90 seconds.

Attachments

• d7d9df05bea3a6c1fa8d9114f272df8b476ff5de-1.jpg
    d7d9df05bea3a6c1fa8d9114f272df8b476ff5de-1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 11
  • dd383b1fa69e5f4113f671acbdf51513e9b77e98-1.jpg
    dd383b1fa69e5f4113f671acbdf51513e9b77e98-1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 11
Back