The 2020 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash Planning Post

Bring the heat!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Evidently you either forgot who you're telling that, the Malort has affected your ability to remember "those wings", or your taste buds need to be burnt off again!

Wish we were able to make this one, even if Dan brings Satan wings again! :twisted:

I am sorry to say, I have to bow out :mad2: Work scheduled a training, last minute, that I have to be at and they could only make it happen on a Saturday. :cop: Sounds like I may get a good dinner at my inlaws but nothing like I will miss out on with you all. I WILL be there on the next one!!

Bummer, we'll miss ya. But look at the bright side, the Spring Bash is usually North of Dallas, so you'll have a much shorter drive.

Bummer, we'll miss ya. But look at the bright side, the Spring Bash is usually North of Dallas, so you'll have a much shorter drive.
That's exactly why we have the bashes in 2 different parts of Texas. Hopefully we see you in the spring Jeremy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey Brethren. Like I said earlier, I can’t make it to Belton again this year, but we only live about an hour and a half away. If anyone who is still around on Sunday is up for a little drive, I’d love for you to join us for our church service at Evangelists’ Lutheran in Kingsbury. We start at 10:30. You can come casual -even covered in BBQ sauce :)

Also, I still have my Humphrey’s Battle Box that I’m willing to sell on the cheap. It just needs a new hot rod (about a $40 part I can’t afford). Anyone interested?

Oh, if you come to church, I promise not to use your name in the sermon this week. :)

Blessings to everyone attending - safe travels, good eats, and fond memories!

Dan I would post it in the:

clear.gif
General for Sale/Trade/Wanted ** Not for Commercial Endevors **

I'm sure there is a Brethren out there looking for one. :mrgreen:

So trying to figure out the best time to cook a breakfast dish at the Bash tomorrow. What time do you guys think you will be arriving? :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Getting closer to talking Christine into driving down for lunch tomorrow at least.

Will you be able to bring the Cabo this year?
If not I'll see if have some or bring something I have on hand!! :mrgreen:

Given that I am still not sure if she will do it, I am not sure. I don't want to promise.

So trying to figure out the best time to cook a breakfast dish at the Bash tomorrow. What time do you guys think you will be arriving? :mrgreen:

You give me a time. I'll follow my nose to zero in on your location.
I made it in this morning, I just got to my motel and am going to grab a quick nap. Up early and this older fart needs to catch a few winks.

I'm bringing bourbon. But not the Jeppson's stuff. It's OK, but I would have had to check my bag. And it's definitely NOT a $55 bourbon.

So what all smokers will be at the event? I'm thinking about coming up specifically to see the Shirleys... but am looking at buying a stick burner soon...

So what all smokers will be at the event? I'm thinking about coming up specifically to see the Shirleys... but am looking at buying a stick burner soon...

Kelley and Bruce are bringing their Shirley. Jay will have his offset and Pail will be giving tours his new Shirley 36!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back