The Official Brick Seek Deals Thread - Post Your Current Deals!

I'm set after last clearance season

pit boss copperhead- $199 sold for what I paid after playing around for a few months

pit boss classic- $199 sits on the front porch, used for quick meals and overflow on larger cooks

barrel house cooker- $90 I was pleasantly surprised by this one. figured I'd use a few times and take it up north for vacations. after I got the hang of it I fell in love. simple to use, great fuel mileage and hanging food is fun presentation.

I agree with you on the Barrel House cooker. I was lucky enough to pick one up for $45 and love it. I'm sure I'll get flamed over this statement, but I like it better than the PBC. Much easier to load the charcoal since the barrel lifts off the base; and the grilling set up is better. It's my go to smoker now...

I scored one for $223 a week ago, but there are some stores with it for $199 now. None near me though. If you are looking for one of these, it looks like the post July 4th end of summer markdown has started, so keep watching Brickseek daily in your area (for a Copperhead 5 and other BBQ clearance items).

I'll start watching those portable griddles. Would work in the travel trailer and like stckciv said, make a great Xmas gift for my son-in-law.

I wish I could get one of those Barrel House Cookers for that much.

Pit Boss Whiskey Still Pellet Cooker discount. Interesting looking cooker. 199$ with 5 year warranty??? Reviews are scattered

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=578111017

I got one a couple weeks ago when my local Walmart had it marked down to $125, then the local manager took $100 off because of damage to the box and he basically wanted it off the shelf. The unit itself was fine . . .so I walked out the store with it for $25.

It's a great little cooker if you are used to cooking on drums, WSM, etc or like to cook in pans. The reason I say that is the meat is hard to access once its in the cooker. The shelves don't slide out. If you are person who likes to spritz, mop, dust, whatever, then this isn't the cooker for you.

I did 3 pork butts this weekend at 225 and the smoker never wavered more than 10-15 degrees over the entire 13 hour cook. Came out fantastic. Hopper is easy to refill.

This evening, at WalMart, in a display of immense willpower (or idiocy, can't decide which) I passed on their last 36 inch Blackstone display model w/ box, priced at $120.

In my defense, I already have one (front grease) it was missing the push button ignitor, and, AND, it was POURING outside. :shock: :tsk: :decision: :grin: :evil: :wacko: :caked: :mmph: :crazy:

Not a brickseek deal, but Weber is advertising on their website 50% off plus free shipping on iGrill2, using promo code iGrillBBQ.

I paid $250 for mine (Walmart) earlier this summer and still do not regret it. It blows away my COS for smoking, no comparison. I've smoked two full packer briskets, ribs, and did a reverse sear with steaks last weekend. i have a brisket on it right now in fact.

The assembled one I saw a year ago was solid. There are several WM’s my area at $184. Bride just walked by and showed me her budget sheet with my Dallas trip and Trout Bum Trip her new crown and hot water heater replacement. She also needs foot surgery.
Farkn outflow

Here is my review on the OKBr
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274044

I might look like a shill but believe me I am not. I just think those here that could use a smoker should jump on it. I'm tempted to go buy another one just as a 'backup' but it would be sitting for a long time unused since I do not expect to have any problems with this one.

I was just in Walmart and they had an endcap full of 17" Blackstone griddles for $54. If it hasn't happened in your area yet, hopefully soon.

I was just in Walmart and they had an endcap full of 17" Blackstone griddles for $54. If it hasn't happened in your area yet, hopefully soon.
They are $54 all around me. I'm holding out for $36. Yes... I'm cheap.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Amazon & Brickseek Walmart showing deep discounts on Lodge Cast Iron

Lowes has nice patio umbrellas regular 147 for 37

Back