Cook for the Penguin's game tonight.

Bigr314

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Finally decided what to cook tonight for the Penguin's game. Since it is a late game I have plenty of time. My 2 boys will be home with girl friends. I am going to go with my smoked wings, spare ribs, sausage, and a chuck roast for some pulled beef sammies. That should be a good variety, and hoping for some leftovers for tomorrow. Will post updates with some pics. Split 2 wheelbarrows of cheery yesterday. Will be cooking on the Shirley offset.

That's a winning line up. I've got brisket, pulled pork and ribs vacuumed packed to reheat. Go Pens!!!

Sounds like a great evening Ron! Good food and family....doesn't get any better. :thumb:

Sorry not to many pics. The group wanted to eat because the game was getting close to start.The chuck roast was taking longer than expected. Instead of pulling we sliced it. Still came out good.

image_zpsmkv7prcu.jpeg

image_zpscfimsujd.jpeg

image_zpsazhz1yp7.jpeg

image_zpsodn0stx5.jpeg

image_zps5yk4yxdf.jpeg

image_zpsje1fbdrv.jpeg

Can't believe that grub didn't pull off a Pens win...looks great! I think I'd start with the ribs.

To bad the results of the game weren't as good as the cook.
Oh well you knew it wouldn't be a sweep. Sharks are to good. Im hoping it's done in 5 games before we go on vacation. I will have to find a place to watch it of not. I picked pens in 7 originally.

Did you cook the chuckie separately the whole time, or did you add it to the veg at some point?

Great looking chow. Sorry your Pens lost, but it had to be that way to make it a series. Think of it as a sacrifice in the interest of the greater good.

Back