• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Its Official! I'm a proud member of the Shriley family!

I like that you included so many pics of the cooker. I know we have seen thousands but you did a great job. Makes me fee that much better about my configuration. There is just something about the 50" cabinet model that I like more that the 60" or 65".

I like that you included so many pics of the cooker. I know we have seen thousands but you did a great job. Makes me fee that much better about my configuration. There is just something about the 50" cabinet model that I like more that the 60" or 65".

Thanks!, I like it too. I can't imagine needing another foot on this thing. Its kind of compact for its size, and I love what he did with the casters and the handle. Makes it even a little smaller for my garage.

And Yea, I tried to get lots of pics. People are buying these sight unseen, and I know it bothered me not having a good grasp on all the little details. Maybe this will help the next guy scouring google for images.

OK you guys with your Shirley's have got to stop this nonsense! Look I'm trying to be satisfied with my PBC but with all the pictures I've seen lately from the new Shirley owners I want one and I don't even need one :tsk:

Congrats Shagdog! Another fine looking SF smoker!

PS: Paul can I go ahead and place an order for one just like jbounds, OU symbol and all..........I'll pick it up in the fall of..............2021. :becky:
Nice job Shirley Fabrication!

:laugh: :laugh:

I did feel pretty guilty when I pushed the UDS out into the rain to make sure the Shirley stayed nice and dry.. But I got over it quickly

Back