Skillet Pork Chops and Roasted Cauliflower

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Still figuring out these cast iron pans and what not. I just heat them up and put food in them or whatever the hell others do :caked:.

Haven't done pork chops before in them so did that tonight. Seared on one side, then flipped, added peppers and onions and chucked into the oven to do oven stuff. Roasted cauliflower in the oven as well. Once the chops were close to done I put them back on the stove with some butter and deglazed with stuff.

ez3O2KHl.jpg

QyUyU9Al.jpg

Efu9d4Hl.jpg

DW9mDZWl.jpg

yWa6Snul.jpg

UR4gkF4l.jpg

JrEfgHwl.jpg

BtTnPRdl.jpg

oSrcWdol.jpg

QY73W02l.jpg

I2FmQUMl.jpg

Kind of teetering on MSU. A successful MSU cook at that.

Love it.

Beeeautiful That is a great looking meal! I prefer to roast all of my veggies...just makes them better.

talk to me about that roasted cauliflower? those pork chops looked perfect too but that cauliflower needs to be in the repetoire.

talk to me about that roasted cauliflower? those pork chops looked perfect too but that cauliflower needs to be in the repetoire.

Roasted cauliflower is awesome. I do the same with broccoli, brussel sprouts and other veggies. Just coat in oil of some sort (I use canola normally) and season with salt, pepper and other spices and chuck into a 425-450 oven until you get the color you want.

My kid loves it as well. Really great way to make veggies amazing.

Back