"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Undecided...gonna be a day cook/smoke though if I do. My Saturday is shot, but I got Sunday to mess around. I have whole chicken, and a rack of pork spares....Rotisserie or Beer Can on the kettle; and/or rack of ribs on the pellet to continue with my experiments.

Got some halibut a Phriend caught in Alaska, and some skrimps I caught in the Phrozen section at Costco. Gotta come up with something else for lePhtovers to reheat through the week.

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Update: beer can chicken tonight on the pellet Smoker with that great 2:1 ratio LJ Oak and RO charcoal! Xfinity race in too so something to watch on the patio.

Attachments

• F72D8A9A-D100-40D0-99ED-3D9313B191CF.jpg
    F72D8A9A-D100-40D0-99ED-3D9313B191CF.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 44
All sorts of great stuff happening out there in Brethren Land! Happy Celebrations to all of you celebrating with friends and family!

Nothing smoking/grilling here Friday.

I've got a small rack of spares to try out my new big bag of Oakridge Dominator and I'll probably use something a little more "pokey" (hot and spicy) on the other side in a half & half format. Maybe I'll grab a sausage fatty and perhaps throw some ABTs on for good measure. CINCHOUSE will be whipping up a small batch of smoked mac & cheese and we'll do some sort of green veg.

Sunday will probably bring about a buffalo chicken salad for dinner, but I found some marrow bones at the DoD Commissary... so I'll roast those with some Naturiffic Q-Salt and make up a parsley caper onion salad with some crostini for a fun lunch/appetizer thing as we have a day of NFL shenanigans.

Y'all have a wonderful weekend!

Back