Some Sunday Chops and Stuff......

BobBrisket

Reaction score
Love the relaxed slowness of Sundays......even if MONDAYS follow.:tsk: Defrosted some pork steaks for the family, and found a 4 pack of lamb chops marked down and Albertson's! 50% off. Paid a little over 3 dolla for em. Got some outta the packet mashed sour cream and chive taters and some packet gravy too. Sorry, but to damn lazy to make it all from scratch.:becky: Put some okra on the grill for me. Added some butter and curry powder to the okra. For the steaks, they got hit with some Butt Rub. The chops got some Killen's S and P Blend. That stuff is good. Strong black pepper flavor with a hint of salt. I also gave em a splash of soy sauce. Love the flavor of soy with the lamb.

Served me up a plate along with some of my Mom's fresh garden salsa. It was a great meal to end the weekend and start the work week! Enjoy!

Bob

0819181544.jpg

0819181554.jpg

0819181617.jpg

0819181633a.jpg

That looks wonderful!

That said, CINCHOUSE would've had those okra bits lightly breaded and in the skillet before your cat could lick its butt.

I love me some Lamb Loin Chawps!

At $4 bucks I'd eat those all day!

Cheers!

Luckily, I find em marked down pretty often at Albertson's. Probably because people won't spend 10 bucks or so for 4 small chops. LOL. But at half price, I will buy them all day long too.

Nice looking Feed,not sure on the okra, I find it mushy?
or how do you do it?
Yes, it's mushy. I don't mind it though. Normally, breaded and fried would be nice, but I actually like em that way. By the time they cooked in the butter, they lost a good bit of the mushiness.

That is a very healthy looking plate of food Bob I would hit that :thumb:
Hope you put those lamb chops in the TD

Yes, I did!!

Thanks everyone. Kids and wife asked, what were those little steaks you cooked for yourself???? Lamb. They said, Yeah you can have those then. Guess they thought I was hoarding some tiny t-bones for myself or something.:becky:

Bob

Back