Multiple Cookers and neglect.

I cook for 3 people. I think it’s time to let go of some cooker. I can cook everything on my cos smoker that o can cook on the others.

I definitely need to sell some more stuff. Lately I've been thinking of selling both of my Good One smokers. The last time I used the Marshall was at Thanksgiving last year and the Open Range longer than that. I still use the rest occasionally. I don't think I could just pick one and live with that.

I definitely need to sell some more stuff. Lately I've been thinking of selling both of my Good One smokers. The last time I used the Marshall was at Thanksgiving last year and the Open Range longer than that. I still use the rest occasionally. I don't think I could just pick one and live with that.

I’ll bet you’d survive with your PK360 and PBC. PBC mainly for capacity. Or perhaps let the 360 go and keep your HB 357. $1 says you’d be just fine :)

I’ll bet you’d survive with your PK360 and PBC. PBC mainly for capacity. Or perhaps let the 360 go and keep your HB 357. $1 says you’d be just fine :)

Probably but where is the fun in that? LOL. The 360 is the one I pre-ordered that has a serial # on the lid so it's not going anywhere. The HB 357 is too new to let go yet but would probably be a contender if I could only keep one cooker. Luckily I have plenty of room to keep a few.

I think I found a balance with the things I have in my signature. An offset for all things smoking, a PBC for Hill Country-style cooking, and a Weber kettle for everything else (chicken, reverse sear steaks, tritips, and so on). I feel I would just "upgrade in place" these things over time, ie: a 100+ gal offset, a Chudbox, and a 26" kettle. Adding to the collection would seriously push some things out of use

I'm sitting at 3 at the moment. This forum overall makes me want to purchase another smoker on the reg, but this thread specifically is telling me that there's a limit. I generally just cook for 2-4 people on a regular basis. No need to invest in another at the moment despite wanting to. I already have a hard enough time keeping the rotation going without involving a new player into the game.

I feel like we need one of these threads on a regular basis to remind ourselves we only have 2 hands and so many mouths to feed lol. I do envy some of yalls setups though :)

Back