Pike Place Market Barbecue and Chili CookOff/Seattle

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Any Brethren going to be cooking at the PNWBA Washington State comp. in Seattle, March 24-25? I was going to go hang out, and just thought if any Brethren were there I'd make a point to stop by and say Hi!

Brian

pike place

Crackerjacks BBQ out of Portland will be there. They are requiring a 6pm set up time. It'll be tight with time to be able to get setup, inspected, prep and start cooking. If you add rain to the mix I think Saturday night might be a little streeful. Stop on by and have a cold one after that. Tim

I'll be sure to do just that! Good Luck Tim! BTW the wind really blows through that alleyway at the Market if you've never been there.

Brian

We have done pikes place the last two years and the weather was beautiful both times in Febuary. This weekend is looking tough, oh well.

We have done pikes place the last two years and the weather was beautiful both times in Febuary. This weekend is looking tough, oh well.

I just checked the PNWBA Roll-call, 30 teams registered and a not too glowing weather report. Oh well, Smoke on!

Brian

Back