Did You Ever Receive a "Zero" in a Throwdown? Then Proudly Post Your Zeros HERE!

Everyone been claiming their Zeros? Don't miss out on claiming them!!! :wink:

I'm proud to claim this 0.
Beans_zps6ad9ec4b.jpg

I got a zero and when I popped the top, I enjoyed all that Coca cola goodness...oh wait you meant zero in a throwdown. I've had several I believe. The latest on the Comfort Food throwdown.

Well shucks! I have a brand new one. How could I not get at least one vote with a Ribeye Steak laced with Spanish peanuts over mashed potatoes? It's tuff being me. :tsk:

On edit:

eqwksh.jpg

In the immortal word of Arnold "I'll Be Back".

Win or loose, the TD's have taught me a ton and we've had alot of Fun!

The thing is, you think you may win, and get Zippo.
When I look at the other entries, who pile in Sunday night and Monday Morning, it's clear why I got a goose egg. The others were that much better, no question.

I have no idea how some of these got zeros. Takes a lot of talent to put out great food like that and still get a zero. May be joining you guys soon lol

It's better to be the Man in the Arena who fails despite his direct and best effort than it is to be the man who jeers from the grandstand..... Teddy Roosevelt... 2 TD's no votes yet.. Gotta work harder. Need to get on the board and get a vote. Pics coming...

It's better to be the Man in the Arena who fails despite his direct and best effort than it is to be the man who jeers from the grandstand..... Teddy Roosevelt... 2 TD's no votes yet.. Gotta work harder. Need to get on the board and get a vote. Pics coming...

Great quote.

I'd like to submit a zero I am very proud of. Curry spiced tamales using smoked chicken and pork shoulder, charred corn guacamole, fresh pico de gallo with a jicama and fuji apple salad. Actually one of my favorite creations since I started BBQ

IMG_5688_zpsfjx0dhvb.jpg

Back