Meat Artist 👨*🎤

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Well Ill never be a pit master as my cookers pretty much do everything except light themselves. I'll never be a Chef as I don't use a recipe and almost always MSU as I go. Who else never does the same thing twice and makes it up as they go???

An Artist-- I'm a Meat Artist.

My next canvas is this small floppy brisket.

Last edited:
I don't take notes, I don't use a "recipe", My rubs are generally basic salt, pepper, garlic powder, and whatever else might be laying around that strikes me. wood is what I have, usually cherry, but could be any hardwood. Almost nothing tastes exactly the same, but it all tastes good, as I let the meat shine through.
I'm not a chef, just a cook, and as long as the food isn't thrown at me, I consider it a success. :-D

:pop2:
Tuned in for this one. :)

Per our previous conversation. This one is going to get hit with Worchestishire and Cholula Green Chile Sauce. Then sit bottom of fridge for 36-48 hours turning occasionally. Then just KS-CBP and cooked with predominantly Mesquite chunks- (more than half Mesquite some hickory- maybe one chunk maple just to say I did)

Yep, the concept is always the same but the things that matter are different every time. I never make a rub or a BBQ sauce the same.:thumb:

I'm thinking your more of my favorite artist... Jackson Pollock...

Meat Artist? I like it. It's much better than what some people call me; recidivist.

Back