Don't hardly ever shop at Winn Dixie . . . but

dwfisk

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
we are doing the same thing david....no winn dixies around us but we are going to Destin for the 4th for a week...saturday is shopping day for groceries for the condo!

we are doing the same thing david....no winn dixies around us but we are going to Destin for the 4th for a week...saturday is shopping day for groceries for the condo!

Some of the best beaches in the world, hope y'all have a great time. Be safe on the drive.

Some of the best beaches in the world, hope y'all have a great time. Be safe on the drive.

yup...grew up my whole life driving 13 hours one way with my parents from Fort Worth to get to Destin(Seaside really) and havent been in quite a long time. Now I am taking my wife and step son for the first time.

yup...grew up my whole life driving 13 hours one way with my parents from Fort Worth to get to Destin(Seaside really) and havent been in quite a long time. Now I am taking my wife and step son for the first time.

Seaside??? There used to be a place back in the pine flatwoods called Criolla's near Greyton Beach that had some of the best seafood I've ever had.

ya Seaside, FL....its like...a neighborhood with a post office lol...its small...but its a neat place...like 30 min outside of Destin...but its like 7k a week to stay there now so forget that!

That's a good thing WD is doing stepping up . Things like that give me hope for our future.

ya Seaside, FL....its like...a neighborhood with a post office lol...its small...but its a neat place...like 30 min outside of Destin...but its like 7k a week to stay there now so forget that!

That place is awesome. I got married down there many moons ago. We stopped going as well when it started getting over $4K. I can't even believe it's almost double that now.

I'll be visiting Winn Dixie tomorrow as well.

That's awesome! What an amazing gesture. I never shop there. I think we have a BiLo. My wife does most of our shopping maybe we will have to stop and do some grocery shopping.

Seaside??? There used to be a place back in the pine flatwoods called Criolla's near Greyton Beach that had some of the best seafood I've ever had.

Sadly Criolla's is no more but there are so many other great places in the area. I've had a place there since 1994 so JBounds if you need any restaurant suggestions please feel free to PM me.

I saw locally our Harvey's are doing the same as Winn Dixie. I decided last night to make a point to shop there this weekend.

Will patronize the Winn Dixie's!

And been a few years since we were down in the Destin area. There was a restaurant called the Red Bar around Greyton Beach. They served great seafood too. Best crab cakes I have ever tasted.

Back