The Official Brick Seek Deals Thread - Post Your Current Deals!

For once this site actually did save/make me money. This thread helped me find a WSM 18 for $100 a while back. It was tempting to break it open and try it out, but I was busy with other new toys. After buying the Hunsaker I decided I had no use for the WSM. I finally put the thing up for sale earlier this week. I listed it for $275 knowing I would take $250 and that is what happened. Some guy got a new in box WSM for $80 less than retail and I made $150. Seems like everyone should be happy.

One Walmart showed 5 Broncos left @ $75. Went this afternoon, saw 2 floor models, which I couldn't buy unless I disassembled to fit in the Camry.

Strolled around and found 3 NIBs on the shelves.

Took one home, half-hanging out the trunk. (That's what tie downs are for).

:clap2:

Saw a new Bronco listing this a.m., for $50, at a "limited stock" Walmart. Made the 45 min. drive- no Bronco. But much to my delight there was one Akorn Jr left, NIB, $55.

What will tomorrow bring? :-D

Was at Sam’s Club earlier. Their Members Mark stainless portable grill is half off-out of stock locally. Also their stainless patio propane grills are steep discount. Sam’s website allows zip code search with a nearby function.

I joined the dark side

For $60.00 who could resist
xtpA1KA.jpg

I missed those in my area... they went for $40.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah I got one a couple of months back for $36 with 10% off as the box was ripped a little. Everything is fine in the box. I havent put it together yet. I still have a brand new regular weber kettle that were marked to $25 last year sitting next to it; I bought 3 of those. One went in a weber table and the other is my "driveway" cooker. I love webers. Shoot me :shock:

But waiting on one of these damn pitbosses to get knocked down some more and i want the blackstone griddle with the side fryer.

Yeah I got one a couple of months back for $36 with 10% off as the box was ripped a little. Everything is fine in the box. I havent put it together yet. I still have a brand new regular weber kettle that were marked to $25 last year sitting next to it; I bought 3 of those. One went in a weber table and the other is my "driveway" cooker. I love webers. Shoot me :shock:

But waiting on one of these damn pitbosses to get knocked down some more and i want the blackstone griddle with the side fryer.
Others may think this is weird but I understand...I have a boxed mini akorn and boxed Barrel House Cooker. Finally sold the extra Copperhead for what I paid for it. I have not bought anything on clearance this go round.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am super jealous of the Fla, Tx, and Ca people getting these awesome deals. In SC the Wal-Marts are straight up greedy!

Back