"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Ahhhh
It's weekend already.

I got friends coming over and am going to try make some shoarma on the grill.
Chicken fillet, thinly sliced and marinated. Then skewered and grill.
If I feel like it, I will make some pita bread
And garlic-yoghurt sauce and some sambal (because I am addicted to the stuff)

20Lbs of butt on the UDS (starting at 3AM Saturday morning) for birthday dinner
Some in Grorges, Some in Mang Tomas All Purpose Sauce, and Cattelmans. Also on the UDS I will put 6 large onions to get caramelized to serve with pork...

Sunday I will 5hr (Max Heat 110F) apple smoke a pork belly I have been curing for 10 days. This was a dry rub method.

Rotice Chicken for dinner (may try that peruvian sauce I saw on here this week)

In West Tennessee for a great niece's graduation and at the party today will be ribs made by my nephew's FIL who makes fantastic ribs and some brisket from this old farker from Texas. So I'll just be eating and not cookin' today.

Kinda rainy here so hope y'all all have some good cookin' weather this weekend.

I'm a glutton for punishment.

Just back from watching a squadron of hungry NightWings destroy 40lbs of chopped pork barbecue served as sammiches, 2 full pans of spicy slaw, 2 full pans of Wampus' Bourbon Peach Beans, and 3 types of sauce. Day-um!

Next thing I know, I'm buying a couple of ribeyes, potatoes (hasselhoff, er... hasselback style), corn for elote, and beefsteak tomatoes for slicing... We're going to eat well tonight. Oh, and there will be red wine... and my feet will be UP, afterwards.

BossLady asked for wings sometime this weekend, so I'll keep this 22.5 kettle and Vortex singing until Monday.

Thin Blue and fair winds to you all.

Kind regards from East Bumblefark.

Happy phriday Pharkers. Tonight was simple but delicious burgers cooked on some oak lump on the performer. Tomorrow 14 lb brisket on the WSM. This will be my first brisket on the WSM so we’ll see how it goes. If the ribs I cooked on the WSM as her initial break in are any indication it should be great. Have a good weekend everyone.

Grilled/ cooked yesterday. Found a small head of broccoli in the fridge. Today I’m Thinking garlicky broccoli cheese soup over hassehoff(sp) small golden potatoes topped with hickory smoked pork.
Option #2 in lieu of pulled pork use grilled shrimp.

Option #3 no meat.

Pondering

Back