• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Smoked Meatloaf. Stuffed with mashed potatoes and cheese.

SGH

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Here is a cook i did a while back and posted over on another forum. Thought the Brethern may enjoy it as well. This is our take on southern style meatloaf. Smoked on the BGE over oak and stuffed with cheese and mashed potatoes. They turn out pretty good. Hope that yall enjoy and thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Very cool, creative cook right there. Cook up something green for a side and you have a whole meal.

• Thanks
Reactions: SGH
Mmmm...a big ole slab of that would be nice!

On the list.

• Thanks
What a cool idea. Did the taters get greasy from the bacon? Might have to try this, a meatloaf bomb.

• Thanks
What a cool idea. Did the taters get greasy from the bacon? Might have to try this, a meatloaf bomb.

No sir, they don't get greasy at all. I have made several of these with great results. The potatoes have never been greasy at all my friend.

No sir, they don't get greasy at all. I have made several of these with great results. The potatoes have never been greasy at all my friend.

Good to hear. I thought that maybe the grease rendering from the bacon might have made them greasy. Definitely going to make this. Thanks!

• Thanks
Think I am going to have a try at this when the weekend comes along. How many pounds of meatloaf mixture did you use?

Sir i dont remember right off the top of my head. This cook was actually from a while back. I originally posted it on the BGE forum before i joined the brethern. When time allows, i will try to pull it up on the BGE forum and get all of the amounts and weights and post them over here. Due to working night shift offshore, i dont have much time to cook as of late. As such, i posted this cook from a while back. Again, i will gladly look it up and share the info my friend.

Back