Weekend Cooking

Those ribs look killer. Nicely done.

And yes...that does qualify as a big farking sandwich. Only ate half? That's still two burgers!

nice cooking Bro! Love that cooker and the things you been doing with it. I still can't believe you stole it from my hood...

Last edited:
Killer-B as always, Sako. But that burger just took it to another level! Thanks for sharing!

You have some lucky friends Sako!

That's my kind of hamburger too!

Superb cooks! And yeah, that qualifies as Big Farking....

Everything is outstanding. Nice job, as always.

Thanks guys!

Quadruple bypass burger! I'll take 2, looks awesome. :p

Yep! :biggrin1: Thanks Kenny!

Looks like you had another great weekend, Sako. The floors look fantastic, as does the rest of the place. I'm off to the desert this weekend. Now you have me thinking ribs for one of the nights. Not a bad thing!

Thanks Marty! I like the desert especially this time of year. And ribs will make it even better. :thumb:

Everything looks killer but that burger...... :clap2:

Thanks Daniel!

Everything looks fantastic Sako but man that Burger, go big or go home, glad you like the SPOGOS as much as I do.

Thanks Kevin! Yea, the burger was like a last min idea since everyone had already left and I had four patties. I always wanted to do a 4x4 burger so I said fark it.

SPOGOS is a winner for sure. Will be in the pantry from now on.

That burger has to go on the menu as the DAGWOOD !!!!
As usual everything looks great.

Thanks Jesse! Good to see you back.

OUSTANDING Sako I should not look at your threads 2 hrs before lunch because now I am starving How are the floors

:laugh: Thanks George! They floors turned out great. They're perfect for snow since they're vinyl and helps that they look good too.

I can't believe what I'm seeing ! Incredible. Everything ... the cabin... the food ... bet I can find your cabin just by following the smell of smoke and food. btw ... I was floored by the 4X4 ...

Thanks Mike!

Everything about this post looks fantastic.

Thanks Josh! Good to see you back as well. :thumb:

Looks awesome as usual. I love the red white napinks and holders. I have them as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thank you! I love 'em, cheaper than fine china and clean up is a breeze since the liners don't soak up at all. You just toss 'em and they do look cool.

Home run!

Thanks Yoeri!

Those ribs look killer. Nicely done.

And yes...that does qualify as a big farking sandwich. Only ate half? That's still two burgers!

Thank you! :thumb: Lol, true. 1/2 pound of beef plus 4 thick slices of cheese are no joke. :becky:

nice cooking Bro! Love that cooker and the things you been doing with it. I still can't believe you stole it from my hood...

Thanks Tom!! Yoder was a sweet score for sure. I love it.

I was just a tiny bit quicker. I had to have it so I drew fast. :biggrin1:

RecentDefinitiveBarnswallow-small.gif

Killer-B as always, Sako. But that burger just took it to another level! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Hawkeye!! :thumb:

You have some lucky friends Sako!

That's my kind of hamburger too!

Thanks brother Norm!! I'm truly lucky to have them as well.

Superb cooks! And yeah, that qualifies as Big Farking....

Everything is outstanding. Nice job, as always.

Thanks Lunchman! Alright! Big farkin' sandwich it is. :grin:

Not que related but ever deep fry a burger like Dyer’s out of Memphis?

Hmmm...Never have but def won't mind trying one of these days.

Dang Sako, I need to get a cabin and hire you to cook!

Lol, thanks Marty! Hey, with the right company I don't mind cooking at all. Heck I'd even buy. :thumb:

Looks great as usual Sako!

Been so busy not getting to cook much these days - Did sneak in a brisket last week.

Wow !!!!!

Holy Moly Sako, all of that food is FANTASTIC.....

Love the Yoder. Your food looks top notch. Them burgers would set me back a bunch if I ate one of those. Great post. Thank you.

Back