• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

*** Brethren Member Map ***

Gidday from Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.

Primary interest is the drum style smoker, so much info here to read up on!

Cheers.

Gidday from Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.

Primary interest is the drum style smoker, so much info here to read up on!

Cheers.

Good evening from Southern Maryland. I live in St. Mary's County.

I have an interest in anything but gas. Sold the gas grill 2 yrs ago and have not looked back. My dream is to one day own one of every time of smoker/grill there is.

Thanks for the add and can't wait to read up and contribute.

Hello from the California Delta. Got a Yoder YS640 a little over a year ago. I love smoke'n and searing on it. Also have a Pit Boss Kamodo that I rarely use.

Have a David Klose 20"x42" Deluxe Grill coming that I should have around the first of the year.

I always cook way to much food and my friend don't mind. Looking forward to see what is going on here and sharing and learning.
Orion

Hello from the California Delta. Got a Yoder YS640 a little over a year ago. I love smoke'n and searing on it. Also have a Pit Boss Kamodo that I rarely use.

Have a David Klose 20"x42" Deluxe Grill coming that I should have around the first of the year.

I always cook way to much food and my friend don't mind. Looking forward to see what is going on here and sharing and learning.

Orion

Welcome neighbor!
Just up the road in Folsom here

Mod Note:

While we enjoy seeing everyone’s introductions, please start a separate thread in Cattle Call! This thread is to let folks know about our membership map, and not intended for introductions.

Sorry learning my way around. Newbe mistake:icon_smile_tongue:

Hello from Western Kentucky. Current rigs, Lang 60 stick burner, BGE, Mixon G-9 and a brand new OL Hickory CTO....still figuring it out. Enjoy BBQing. Hoping to open a restaurant in a couple of years.

New here

Hello, just a quick introduction. Love the forum and looking forward to learning more from y'all.

Weber Performer, Uuni Pro oven. Living in wine country so I'm smoking and Q'ing a lot with cut up used french oak barrels

Hi from Palmerston North, New Zealand.

I mostly smoke brisket and beef ribs. offset stick burner. Looking to import a lang 60 or 84. I want to go commercial and cook for a living. that's my dream.

Hello from SE Missouri! Thank you for allowing me to join your community. I can't wait to start learning and sharing with all of you. I'm typically a hot 'n fast guy that runs Gateway Drums in comps, but I like to slow it down with the ol' trusty Traeger for my backyard.

Greetings from Charlotte NC (Huntersville technically). Been smoking for 15 years now and have a few different smokers. Always trying to learn new things and this seems like the place for that.

New to the forum. Added my name to the map. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Back