Beef Ribs

Fatback Joe

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Nothing out of the ordinary here, but I took some pics, so may as well post. I had been wanting some for a while, my preference is to cook them on the Shirley, but didn't have the free time to tend to things, so the Stumps was called into action.

Thawed and ready for a trim.

4cr1f4P.jpg

Someone say rib trimmings??

kDWeiqk.jpg

Hit it with sea salt, black pepper, and Obie Cue Double Garlic and into the fridge over night.

wyLzQoD.jpg

Into the smoker at 250 with cherry wood for the smoke. Took a quick peek around the 4 hour point or so.

AGrJ0em.jpg

Gave them a probe and they felt about right, so pulled them off, wrapped and let them rest for about an hour.

T0mHYeZ.jpg

Sliced.

N3K5OUk.jpg

That itch is now scratched for a bit. Cheeks are my favorite part of the cow with these being a fairly close second.

Oh YEAH! I share the same look as your pup when I know that shorties are coming. Nice work.

It is no accident that she looks like she does.

We picked her up as a stray that was hanging out by my office last year. 30 lbs later, I would say she has adapted to life at my house quite nicely.

Brings a depth and richness to the term "lucky dog"!

Very nicely done as always! I'm with ya on the favorite beef cuts.

Where's yer office? I might start hanging out around there...:hungry:

Beautiful grub. Nice that you share with your friend there too.

Beef ribs.... my favorite food group.
Looks fantastic, Joe! Your helper is a cutie too. :-D

Nailed it! Thanks to your post I am marching down to the garage right now to pull a slab of beef ribs out of the deep freeze to cook on my ceramic grill. :thumb:

It is no accident that she looks like she does.

We picked her up as a stray that was hanging out by my office last year. 30 lbs later, I would say she has adapted to life at my house quite nicely.

Awesome pooch and ribs.

We got our stray on New Years day last year and she promptly put on about 25 lbs....amazing what a consistent diet and love will do to a dog

Back