• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

2021 NE Ohio Fall Bash: 10/16/21

I have been looking at flights again and I think I have found one that has a decent departure time. Most of the others would have me leaving very early in the afternoon. I have also seen some that are anywhere between 10-14 hours with incredible layovers. Non-stop is under 2 hours, which makes me wonder who in their right mind would take one of those!!

So if y'all got room for an old Texan who doesn't eat too much think I know of one.

Ya need me to bring up a bottle of Malort just for you? :loco: :crazy: :shock:

C1Dph9ph.jpg

I have been looking at flights again and I think I have found one that has a decent departure time. Most of the others would have me leaving very early in the afternoon. I have also seen some that are anywhere between 10-14 hours with incredible layovers. Non-stop is under 2 hours, which makes me wonder who in their right mind would take one of those!!

Don’t know which airports you’re looking at but we are about equal distance from Cleveland or Pittsburgh airports
A little over an hour.
Only 30 min from CAK, but it has limited options

Don’t know which airports you’re looking at but we are about equal distance from Cleveland or Pittsburgh airports
A little over an hour.
Only 30 min from CAK, but it has limited options

Yes, the cheaper and better timed flights are to and from Cleveland. Akron was more expensive and had the longest flights because of connections and layovers.

36 days
864 hours
51,840 minutes

Until the NE Ohio fall bash!!!

Who is coming?

So far I think we have the following:

[mention]Evil-g [/mention] + ?? (Are rumors true about a special guest?, [mention]frognot [/mention] perhaps??)

[mention]Garyclaw [/mention] + 1? 2? 6?

[mention]Aussie Matt [/mention] + ??

[mention]smoke ninja [/mention] + 1.5

[mention]jeffjenkins1 [/mention] +??

[mention]LYU370 [/mention]

[mention]creek bottom [/mention] +?

Who else? Who am I missing?

Last edited:
Thinking I should be able to make this again. What's everyone cooking? I brought sausages last year, trying to decide what to bring this year

Andy, I'm thinking about making a dessert and bringing some sausages from Texas.

Picked up some sausages and thinking of doing a chocolate chip and pecan bread pudding with a bourbon sauce.

Do y'all get Earl Campbell hot links up in Ohio? I can get some to add to these shown.

I’m not familiar with Earl Campbell..
I do have a place I can get conecuh semi-ocally though

I'll grab some Earl Campbell hot links.

My local source for Conecuh closed. Would love to run to Muenster, TX and get some sausage made at Fischer's but my driving is still limited. Rumor is Jeanie (cowgirl) can be found there occasionally.

http://fischersmeatmarket.com/

Back