View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 02:43 PM   #49
AClarke44
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwismoker View Post
Marketing is one thing but it's no jimmy! Lol

The PB really isn't designed to do all those things well but no reason you can't make improvements. WSM owners make all kinds of mods to their cookers.

Thoey for an example has done some good ones.
Thoey did do some great mods although several of them didn't really change how it cooks.......
I personally don't have a problem modifying certain things to meet your individual needs. I don't think any cooker out there will do ALL. That's not what I meant either when I made the comment. I believe Noah was just showing the different things possible to do for those who just want or can only afford one cooker. I personally believe I can do just about anything on my kettle by being creative just like I can the PBC. Some of the debates people get into on here are funny to me because everyone has different tastes. You tall about your rotisserie cooker and I'm sure it's cooks great. I darn sure know you like it, but another person may just think it's ok. I've said it before and I'll say it again. There's tons of different cookers out there just because of how many different opinions there are about what's just good Q, and what great Q, and what's mind blowing Q.
22.5 Crimson Weber Premium
Char-Broil Big Easy Oil-Less Turker Fryer
LoCo 80qt crawfish kit

Re-homed cookers:
Black Weber OTG (Happy Hapgood)
Pit Barrel Cooker (PBC)
Char-griller Akorn
28” Blackstone Pro Series
Oklahoma Joe’s Bronco

Check out the PBC Appreciation Thread!
[url]http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210239[/url]
AClarke44 is offline   Reply With Quote