High Plains UUNI-vision - w/ Pr0n!

How do you like the Uuni? I’ve been eyeing it. Price is right and I like the small size.

How do you like the Uuni? I’ve been eyeing it. Price is right and I like the small size.

I really like it. I've had the UUNI 3 for just over a year after experiencing homemade pizza courtesy of the chaplain's office in Afghanistan in Fall '17. That was where I discovered the UUNI, and got CINCHOUSE's permission to buy one.

I've packed mine up and taken it cross country to VA to cook with/for family. Heck, I just used it again last night for some friends and their kids.

I love the fact that I can cook with just a cup or two of wood pellets, and that the actual cooking process takes all of about 60-90 sec.

Highly recommend one if you're in the market.

If you don't want to worry about timing the cook vs. burning the pellets (to get a good starting temp on the stone), the gas burner option (for about $85-ish) looks to be a pretty slick way to control the heat better.

Hollar if you have more questions. I also know there's a couple of UUNI/OONI threads around here someplace.

Hope that's helpful in some way.

Back