View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 04:15 PM   #25
SOB
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Mellow View Post
Cole,

Our first trailer was a 6x12, from early on we couldn't wait to upgrade to something larger. I think the 7x14 Dual Axel is a GREAT comp trailer for a team of your size.

6x12 = 72sqft
7x14 = 98sqtf (Thats 36% larger)

I know you don't like to use tents at a contest, but if you think about it the 7x14 gives you basically the same covered area as an EZ-UP.

Here are a couple of other thoughts:

- If you are going to be prepping and working from inside of the trailer a Dual Axel is a must!

- Get the roof framed out for an AC even if you don't order one initially. That way if you want one down the road the trailer is set up and ready to go for it.

- The only regret I have from our current trailer in the side windows. I keep thinking it would be a good idea to have a vending window on the same side of the trailer as the side door. It would give you another way to "pass" things into the trailer without bumping into each other.

Our current trailer is 8x24 and has: 3 bay sinks, hand sink, refrigeration, heath department approved vending window, cooker mounted and vented. Let me know if you want to stop by sometime and see the inner workings.
Why didn't you have this at the Royal last year?

Thanks from:--->