let me tell you how the fellow brethern roll

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Well Sharon was going to Louisiana to see our son who is in bible college so I got to thinking.... I am out of boudan..... so I sent Toast a private message from the refinery where I was at and told him my wife was going to New Orleans and did he know of a place nearby to get some boudan..... well he was not sure but sent messages out to Swine spectator and others who I am ashamed that I cant remember...... but in any event I started getting responses.... see this is the community we are in here with good folks..... swine spectator even said the next time I was in the area let me know and he would make me a batch of his boudan....Now toast is a big LSU fan and he went out of his way to help this crimson tide fan....Nothing but good folks around here....and to the folks I forgot to mention... forgive me... I dumped my pm box and my memory fails me.... ate some boudan and smoke sausage tonight.... OH Deepsouth was in the midst also.... thank all of you.....:clap::clap2:

Paul...what goes around comes around!

Well Sharon was going to Louisiana to see our son who is in bible college so I got to thinking.... I am out of boudan..... so I sent Toast a private message from the refinery where I was at and told him my wife was going to New Orleans and did he know of a place nearby to get some boudan..... well he was not sure but sent messages out to Swine spectator and others who I am ashamed that I cant remember...... but in any event I started getting responses.... see this is the community we are in here with good folks..... swine spectator even said the next time I was in the area let me know and he would make me a batch of his boudan....Now toast is a big LSU fan and he went out of his way to help this crimson tide fan....Nothing but good folks around here....and to the folks I forgot to mention... forgive me... I dumped my pm box and my memory fails me.... ate some boudan and smoke sausage tonight.... OH Deepsouth was in the midst also.... thank all of you.....:clap::clap2:

I too have personally met a few fellow brethren and all have been great folks. I don't think there's any other group of people like we have here.

Tuscaloosa, where were you at in La? And, crimson tide fans and LSU fans can get along on occasion. My 1stSgt is a Tuscaloosa fan. While we like to tease each other we band together to tease all the non-SEC fans in the battalion. LSU even gave you our old coach!

I was not there... Sharon was in New Orleans.... Yea we needed a coach... Thx for the help....:)... I am thinking about driving back to jerry lees in a couple weeks when i am on vacation... And getting some more boudan... ShRon brought back 5 pounds ... And 5 pounds of smoked sausage... Just enough to tease me... I have already ate 2 pounds of the boudan....

There's a lot of good folks around here, proud to be a part of this community

And yes, 5 pounds of sausage is not even worth freezing

Paul you should have had your wife stop in Biloxi by my place on her way down. I would have hooked you up with a load of soft shell crabs and some shrimp. I would have met her somewhere if need be. Next time give me a heads up brother. I will fix you up.

Hey Paul is that the orange beach trip you talked about?

No Rodney.. I am going to make that trio on one of my 4 days off from the refinery.. I will give you a breads up...

Paul you should have had your wife stop in Biloxi by my place on her way down. I would have hooked you up with a load of soft shell crabs and some shrimp. I would have met her somewhere if need be. Next time give me a heads up brother. I will fix you up.

Hoop there it is!!! Another brethern trying to help a brother out... Thx Scotty... I will put that in my memory bank...

• Thanks
Reactions: SGH
This forum is definitely a community. Which seems to be an anomaly in the hate machine known as the internet.

Someone can throw up a batsignal and the brethren answer the call each and every time. This is the reason why this is the only forum where I am a subscribing member.

I'm headed down this weekend and was just going to hit up the Whole Foods on Magazine for boudin since that is close to where I will be staying. Would definitely like to know where she got some though.

Unfortunately Nola Smokehouse closed their doors last weekend for family health reasons. I had been wanting to try it out for a while now but hadn't had the chance.

Back